Bromley Block Management | Block Managing Agents Bromley | BR1
VFM Bromley block management are specialist property block managing agents for residential freehold or leasehold blocks of flats and estates.
Based in London Borough of Bromley, VFM block managing agents is a leading estate property management company delivering expert residential block management and property managing agent services.
VFM Bromley block management caters for a variety of clients including RMC’s, leaseholders and freeholders throughout BR1, London Borough of Bromley and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a good Bromley block managing agent near BR1 why not give us a call on 020 8658 6824 ?
In addition to our expert property managing agents services, VFM also offer professional advice delivered to a high standard. Clients include resident management companies (RMC’s), landlords and freeholders. VFM are chartered surveyors, regulated by RICS and ARMA and our clients therefore enjoy all the benefits of our no risk guarantee.
As a VFM client you will benefit from our extensive range of expert block management agent services supported by proven, robust procedures.
Comprehensive block managing agent services
VFM’s comprehensive Bromley block management services cover all matters related to your property including service charge collection, arrears budgeting and regular financial reporting to resolving leasehold disputes, health and safety and provision of company secretary services.
Simply call on the above number or email us from our Contact page to find out more.
Regular property visits and inspections
Whether you are in BR1, BR3 or nearby, professionally qualified staff will undertake regular property inspections ensuring that your property and the grounds of your block of flats or estate remain in top condition at all times.
The extensive range of block property management duties we offer are backed by proven, robust, well established procedures ensuring your property is well maintained and in good order at all times.
Your service charge money is held safely and is insured
In addition to effective managing agent activities it is important that your block of flats service charge funds are held safely. Our procedures comply fully with the RICS Client Money Regulations giving you peace of mind that your service charge money is safe and secure. Your money is held in trust in a designated client account and is also insured, securing all aspects of your property investment value.
Why Choose VFM Property Management?
- Expertise: Our team of property managers and accountants are highly qualified and experienced in managing a wide range of residential blocks, ensuring efficient and effective management of your property.
- Transparency: We believe in open communication and transparency with our clients. Our reporting systems keep you informed about all service charge financial transactions and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: Our goal is to optimize the management of your property while minimizing costs, thus ensuring the best value from service charge monies while also protecting your investment.
- Legal Compliance: We stay updated with the latest regulations and ensure that your property complies with all legal requirements, giving you peace of mind.
- 24/7 Support: Emergencies can happen at any time. Our team is supported by our emergency out of hours helpline giving you 24/7 cover round the clock to handle any urgent issues that may arise.
Our Range of Block Management Services includes :
- Financial Management: We handle all financial aspects of your block, including budgeting, service charge collection, accounting and reporting, ensuring your property’s financial health.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Regular inspections and prompt maintenance services ensure your property is well-maintained and retains its value including arranging major works as required.
- Lease and Legal Matters: Our experts assist with lease administration, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and resolving disputes effectively.
- Health and Safety Compliance: We specifically prioritize the safety of residents by conducting routine health and safety assessments and implementing the necessary measures as soon as possible.
- Resident Communication: Our team fosters positive relationships with residents, handling inquiries and concerns promptly to create a harmonious living environment.
- Company Secretary : Administering your resident management company (RMC) in compliance with its Mem & Arts and assisting volunteer directors remain compliant
Our commitment to deliver high quality managing agent duties also includes assisting clients to resolve leasehold disputes, health and safety advice and provision of company secretary services.
Details of our managing agent services
You can see full details of VFM’s services by clicking block management and property block management services.
Located on the Kent Surrey borders, VFM’s Beckenham BR3 offices in Bromley BR1 are easily accessible from Beckenham Junction rail station and Croydon Tramlink offering fast and easy transport links throughout North, South, East and West London, Lewisham, Croydon, Sutton and the home counties including Surrey, Kent, Middlesex and Essex.
Our Bromley block management and estate property management services extend throughout Greater London and the South East concentrated in the area locations below.
Here is a list of some of the areas we cover for block management London property management companies in Greater London and the South East:
View Larger Map
Post Code List for Greater London
Beckenham and Bromley block management areas including : BR1 BR2 BR3 BR4 BR5 BR6 BR7 and BR8
Croydon and Surrey surrounding locations : CM13 CM14 CR0 CR1 CR2 CR3 CR4 CR44 CR5 CR6 CR7 CR8 CR9 CR90
Dartford and postal districts : DA1 DA14 DA15 DA16 DA17 DA18 DA5 DA6 DA7 DA8
Central and East London postcodes : E1 E1W E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7 E77 E8 E9 E10 E11 E12 E13 E14 E15 E16 E17 E18 E98 EC1A EC1M EC1N EC1P EC1R EC1V EC1Y EC2A EC2M EC3A EC3M EC3N EC3P EC3R EC3V EC4A EC4M EC4N EC4P EC2N EC2P EC2R EC2V EC2Y EN1 EN2 EN3 EN4 EN5 EN6 EN7 EN8 EN9 EC4R EC4V EC4Y EC50
Central and South East London : SE1 SE2 SE3 SE4 SE5 SE6 SE7 SE8 SE9 SE10 SE11 SE12 SE13 SE14 SE15 SE16 SE17 SE18 SE19 SE20 SE21 SE22 SE23 SE24 SE25 SE26 SE27 SE28 SE1P
SM1 SM2 SM3 SM4 SM5 SM6 SM7